Lean is about continuously improving to seek perfection (no waste).
The Lean goal is to eliminate every kind of waste. There is much waste in construction, which means there are many opportunities to seek perfection and take jobs away from wasteful competition. Just think of what it would mean to a company if it did eliminate all wastes? It would control the market and cherry-pick any job it wanted. It could underbid all competition to win low bid and still make money, or it could maintain higher bid prices and make even more profit.
If we always do construction the way we’ve been doing it, the waste never goes away. Lean does it differently.
How many uses can you find for The Lean Construction Pocket Guide?
- Covers the why, what and how basics of doing Lean construction in an easy-reading down-to-earth format.
- Short, simple coverage of Lean Construction topics – 86 pages of useful information.
- Just 3.5” X 5” – goes anywhere. Fits into your shirt pocket for quick reference anytime.
- Perfect for fast reference in the field or in the office.
- Ideal for training – keep everyone on the same page.
- Great for “tailgate” meetings and discussion sessions.
- Use to set the stage for in-depth training on Lean Construction topics.
The booklets can also be custom imprinted with your logo and Company message.